DESIGN CONSULTANT / SALES ASSOCIATE
Versace Home is looking for a full time or part time Sales Associate who understands and has a passion in luxury brand products. As a sale associate, you are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, achieving sales goal, and providing the best design solution.
• Drive sales in our home collection line by offering full service design consultations and excellent customer service.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales goals through effective use of selling techniques, clientele, and product knowledge.
• Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients.
• Drive brand sales by identifying key marketing opportunities, event execution, assortment recommendations, etc.
• Be responsible for preparing client presentations
• Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, display maintenance, house keeping, and related sales support tasks.
• Participate in all inventory and cycle count, as well as in store meeting and training smear as necessary.
• Prior retail sales experience as a product specialist in a luxury environment preferred.
• have degree in Interior Design or equivalent experience in Interior Architecture, home Staging or interior décor is a plus
• Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of customer that includes night, weekends, and holidays.
• Entrepreneurial, out-going, friendly, and self-motivated.
• Highly collaborative, working with through in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to use Photoshop, MS office, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD
•Base salary plus commission
•Continuous in-house training programs
•Great working environment
•Employee discount plan
There are currently no other vacancies available.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to :